The world is uniting in trying to help save our planet from global warming and progress has been made. However, green house emissions continue to be a major concern as they harm Mother Nature most. So much so that today, it is not just about the big companies and industries that emit the bulk of these emissions; even individuals are being asked to do whatever they can to reduce carbon emissions! Carbon footprint thus refers to the total amount or harmful greenhouse gases you’ll have emitted while you go on your day to day activities; driving to work, turning on electricity to iron, cooking food, and so on. Usually, these gases are quantified in the form of C02 (carbon dioxide). For instance, did you know that for every 3.7Litres of petrol fuel that your car consumes, you emit 10.4 Kgs of Carbon dioxide to the atmosphere? When you switch on electricity inside your house, remember that some C02 has been emitted in its generation.
How to control your carbon footprints;
Thus, the total amount of C02 you’ll have emitted in a year is calculated in order to find out your carbon footprint. In essence, this quantification is meant to encourage you to lead a more eco friendly lifestyle. Carbon footprint can be calculated for individuals or even large organizations and companies. There are other gases responsible for global warming and they include ozone and methane; however, they are calculated and converted into the equivalent C02 it’d need to cause similar damage.
- Embrace alternative energy; although the electricity we use in our homes is so integral in heating and lighting, truth of the matter is that its generation harms the planet. The generators and other machines used in generating hydro electric power emit huge amounts of C02. Try and embrace alternative sources of energy. Solar panels and solar water heaters are a great example of reducing your reliance on hydro electric power. Also, take advantage of daytime natural lighting rather than turning on the lights. Leave your lights off when you’re away or asleep. There are even smart lighting alternatives that can detect motion at night and switch themselves on, then off once the movement disappears.
- Buy organic; another thing you can do to lower your carbon footprint is to embrace organic products. Farm produce grown using pesticides and other chemicals, pork and dairy products from animals bred using antibiotics and other medications; try and avoid these in favor of more organic produces. Besides, you’ll produce more C02 cooking meat than you’d cooking vegetables. In essence, embrace an eco friendly approach when it comes to shopping and the choice of products you buy.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle; this is another crucial tip. Reduce your reliance on items that will soon become waste, reuse what is reusable, and finally recycle what’s recyclable. Gift packaging, wrappings used to wrap shopping and electronics; reduce your reliance on these. Carry your own bag or box when going out to shop. Reuse old containers and other items that can be reused. Recycling means taking items in your home that are recyclable, instead of disposing them of as waste. If you have a waste collection company, make sure the company does recycling and will help take your waste for recycling.
Express Waste Removals is the leading waste clearance company in London; we have recycling rates of up to 80%. We can collect all items or waste that is recyclable and take it to nearby recycling plants. Reducing your carbon footprint has to be a long term strategy and we are your reliable partner down that path. Get in touch with us for more tips for more eco friendly living tips.
Visit https://www.expresswasteremovals.co.uk/rubbish-removal/ for bookings.…
E.O.T Cleaning Services is a cleaning company based in London. It provides high quality cleaning and organizing services. The company has a very experienced and highly competent team that does cleaning assignments to a client’s highest expectations. They do large scale and small scale cleaning. Their services are as follows;
- carpet cleaning
Carpets are very comfortable under the feet. They warm up the winter and decorate rooms. Home vacuum cleaners do not get all the dirt out of the thick floor covering. Drops, spills, and shoe dust are unavoidable. Professional carpet cleaning gives the carpet a longer life span, creates a healthy environment and improves the appearance of a room. Although a carpet may appear clean on the surface, occasional cleaning by a certified company helps remove dirt that lies beyond the eyes perception. E.O.T professional cleaners use hot water extraction method to clean, rinse and remove greasy stains on the carpet. The team loves carpets dirty. They therefore offer high-tech vacuuming and stain management. After cleaning carpets they dry and offer freshening services.
- After builders cleaning
Building and construction usually leaves a lot of mess at the site. Builders leave dust allover and it is impossible to avoid the mess after a home renovation project. The house owner can’t clear this mess easily and quickly by himself. The E.O.T after builders cleaning team, understand that time and efficiency are key when clearing mess after a construction. E.O.T cleaning services removes traces of dust, dirt, plaster and paint. The house is restored to a better look than the original. Their services are not limited to cleaning; kitchens, bedrooms, leaving rooms, offices, garages etc. They offer the most recommended cleaning materials at an affordable price because they know what is best for homes and offices. https://www.yell.com/biz/after-builders-cleaning-london-london-7007598/
- Spring cleaning
After months of muddy shoes and boots trodding through the whole house, professional cleaning is necessary work. The company uses professional care to restore a home quickly into a clean and tidy place. Spring, holidays and guest are most welcome after such excellent cleaning. The team offers a friendly service that can be conducted at any time of the year. They pay attention to the finest detail and can target particular are of the house if need be. Check http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/home/cleaning/g3345/spring-cleaning-tips/ for more details.
- End tenancy cleaning
This is not an easy type of cleaning. It involves leaving each property looking as it did when the house was first rented. Property owners insist that the cleaning is supposed to be the responsibility of the tenant who I moving out. Tenants who don’t follow this requirement risk losing some or all their deposit. The E.O.T Company knows exactly what to do and how to do it to see that the landlord is satisfied with the property after a tenant vacates. Landlords can also work with the company to do end of end of tenancy cleaning in a number of properties. This ensures that a property is cleaned to the landlords standards and thus making I easier to rent it to the next tenant. The team works closely to a check list (https://www.end-of-tenancy-london.co.uk/services/end-of-tenancy-cleaning/) and pays close attention to every corner of the property.
The E.O.T cleaning team also does office and commercial cleaning and regular domestic cleaning. They follow the guidelines drafted by their experts to ensure a perfect job. After a job has been completed, they have a final audit system.
The person auditing the company, evaluates the cleaning and makes a decision on the final hand-over accompanied by the required document. E.O.T cleaning company can be contacted by dialing 020 33 711 200 or by sending an email to email@example.com. For more visit https://www.end-of-tenancy-london.co.uk/services/end-of-tenancy-cleaning/…
Also see the Laptop lifestyle towards Sofia, Bulgaria – #DailyHustle 019 …
Every person at some point has a space to call their own; whether their bedroom as a teen or their first living space in college. It’s a good idea to follow these tips when it comes to interior design for beginners;
- Your personal style – It is important to know what your personal taste and style is. This will help you determine what you would like and what your objective is when it comes to designing a space for yourself. Going through architectural magazines and home magazines will give you a great idea of what is out there and how to factor in furniture, colour and texture in your space. With so many websites and visual sites like Pinterest, this task has been made increasingly easier. Look for styles and elements which stand out and create a collage of the elements you like. Feel free to mix and merge them to come up with your own unique signature look.
- Space available – The space available will help you merge your ideas with what you can implement realistically. It may not be ideal to fit a king size bed in a tiny space so it’s important to keep your ideas proportional to the space you have at hand. Keep in mind that pieces need space to work; crowding a room not only makes the room smaller but it also creates clutter which makes it a difficult space to live and work in. When it comes to design, sometimes less is more.
- Use of colour – Colour has such a great impact on any room. Certain colours and known to evoke certain emotions when the human eye perceives it; yellow evokes emotions of joy and happiness while blue brings out a sense of calm and tranquillity. Taking a good look at colour palette, testing a few sample colours on the walls will help you determine what colours best suit the walls and rooms in your home or office space and help you make the ultimate decision.
- Texture and patterns – It’s a great idea to use textures that contrast to create a fluidity in the room and to give the room dimension. Patterns are great if used well and with a minimalist view since large and bold patterns can have a chaotic effect in the room, creating disharmony instead of synchrony. Check the interior designers London
These interior design tips for beginners will help you well on your way to creating a lovely space to call your own.
Best of Tom Dixon …
Lifestyle photography has become the mainstream with availability of smart phones and relatively affordable DSLR cameras. However, true lifestyle photography is more than just taking candid shots. It’s about telling a story through your photos. It’s about a relationship, a feeling and most notably a personality. A good lifestyle photographer should have the following aspects:
Nowadays, good lifestyle photography is everywhere. There is no specific time or pose for a perfect photograph. As a lifestyle photographer, you should be ready anytime and every time to capture special moments that last only a few seconds. This distinguishes you from the rest. Capture the spark of the moment and try to have both before, during and after moments.
Lifestyle photography happens everywhere all the time. A good photographer should be able to work with the natural light any time. He should be able to make it work by either:
- Changing the camera angle
- Changing the shooting position
- Grabbing a reflector, etc.
If the subject of the photo shoot is not in the best light, the photographer should always find a way to make it work.
Creating the Mood
A good lifestyle photographer should be able to help in creating the mood for the shoot. If you are working with a couple, find a way to create a romantic moment. If you are working with a family, find the best way to make everyone burst into laughter. If it’s a birthday party, you want to get a shot of the kid with the cake and icing smeared all over his or her face; such moments when captured make great memories.
It’s the small details that matter when it comes to lifestyle photography. These moments are cherished hence a good photographer should be able to capture the smallest details. It is said that a good lifestyle photographer ought to know how to capture emotions in their photos.
Lifestyle photography is more than just the “look at me and smile” kind of photos. It involves the photographer engaging with the client, showcasing their personalities and bringing out the most natural expressions.
See more about Photgraphy in https://www.nunzioprenna.co.uk/ …
When you are into Airbnb, you have to go out of you way in order to make sure that your guest enjoy impeccable services. When you go above and beyond yourself to even use applications such as YourWelcome, you become a super-host on the Airbnb listings, which is really great for you. Now, YourWelcome is making the concept of becoming a super host quite easy because they provide you with a free tablet that your guests get to use during their stay. The tablet helps you communicate with them a lot easily and allows you to make recommendations to them about the local area. If you are looking for Airbnb tips to become a super host, here are some great ways to help you out.
Get at least 10 bookings every year
Do not fret, this is not as hard as you think, actually, you can easily achieve this. Charge the right amount to begin with so that you are competitive in the market. Try to monitor the market and automate the process so that you are always ahead. Charging the right prices will attract you a lot of customers.
Make sure you have a more than 90% response rate by answering all the guest queries. Each query means a potential customer so you have to be serious. The Airbnb app is will make this easy for you wherever you are.
Try not to cancel
It rally is not very wise to cancel on someone so aim to never do it. Of course, there might be a time you just cannot help it and at such times, see to it that you give the guest an early notice. This will seem more considerate on your part and they might book with you the next time they visit your area.
Strive for a high review rate
This is quite tricky but if you make the stay easier with the YourWelcome app and tablet, you make it a lot easier to get a high rate. You need to deliver a fiver star service in order to receive a five star review. You have to know the type of guest you mostly get, if they are business traveler, see to it that your accommodation is appropriate. If most of the guests are staying with their children, provide the kids with toys so they can have fun and the parents will appreciate. Of course, having the accommodation sparkling clean is an obvious aspect, including your towels, linens and dishes. YourWelcome will seriously improve your rating because the guests will find it very useful.
Construction waste accounts for almost one third of all refuse nationwide. Making modest efforts in reusing debris and building materials can make significant changes. Some of the waste materials include cardboard, plastic packaging and excess building materials. Different types of old materials can be recycled and reused in other ways. Masonry can be used for construction to make rod bases. Windows, doors and roofing’s can be reused in other habitations. Appliances and fixtures like sinks and baths can be refitted elsewhere. Lumber and other wood products can be reused as biomass fuel while metals for smelting and conversion to other products. Cardboard and paper can be reused for pulping while plastic crates, containers, bags and sheets can be reused for the same purpose they served. Below are tips for recycling your construction waste;
- Building it back into a new product; the easiest and smartest way of recycling construction waste is by integrating it back to something new. In remodeling projects, walls are never demolished. One can simply redecorate or reconfigure.
- Building it in standard dimensions; building projects offer a chance to build in standard measurements. The less you have to cut, the less wastage one will incur. This saves time and effort. Framing layouts can be planned to use standard wood lengths and standard dimensions making it easier to use what you left over.
- Locate a local recycling center; ensure the recycling center is located locally. A place you do not have to use much time, effort and gas to get there.
- Practice deconstruction instead of demolition; remove reusable items without damaging them. The materials can be reused in social housing projects. One can also manage to do a yard sale during the construction project.
- Calculate savings; recycling is also an opportunity for higher profitability and better prices to customers.
Construction waste can be reused in many ways and one can earn and save money from it. if you a London based Golf course, check the best rubbish clearance London.…